Annie designs and makes costumes, paints and embroiders decorative framed textiles.
She uses beautiful fabrics and her designs are carefully crafted. Recent work includes
intricate embroideries of boats, fish, magic carpets, land and seascapes with jewel-like
forms that sparkle and reflect light.
Her paintings have diverse themes, from figurative to abstract. A recent exhibition "Shakespeare's Women" was acclaimed and described as "Beautifully constructed, framed
fragments of period costumes and paintings. Unusual ideas focusing on
delicate shapes and forms producing exciting new work that pushes the
boundaries between costume and fine art into a new
To see more paintings, costumes and textile designs refer to Annie Bielecka's
own website click here
- Solo show at Polish Cultural Centre, London 
- Artist of the Month in March at the Over the Sofa Gallery, Wivenhoe.
- Solo Exhibition of my Costume, paintings and textile work at the City
Hall, Reykjavik, Iceland
'' - Sept 2006
'Shakespeare's Women' opened at Mercury Theatre, Colchester and went
onto tour of other provincial theatres [April 2003]
- 'The Suffering of Women at a time of War' Over the Sofa 
- 'A Look at the Brighter side of Life' Life Gallery 
- Ottewill Gallery, Suffolk . Michael Young Gallery, Yorkshire
- ZIote Tarazy Installation, 'Art on a Budget' Warsaw 
- Digby Gallery and Colchester Hospital Oncology Dept. 'The Sea' 
- Hay Gallery 'All that Jazz' .
- 'Comedy of Errors' 
- 'Taming of the Shrew' 
- 'Twelfth Night' 
- 'Black Shuck' 
- 'Into the Light' 
- 'Collector of Women' 
- Mad Dogs & Englishmen Theatre Company
- 'Elizabeth' 
- 'Mother Goose' 
Mercury Theatre, Colchester