Methodist Church Pictures            

Main sections:

Home

About Wivenhoe

Adult Education   

Arts  

Broad_Lane

Colchester

Cook's Shipyard

Community_Safety

History

How to get HERE

Music Section

Organisations

Pubs & Restaurants

Sports Clubs

Trade & Business

University

Useful Information

Useful Web Sites

Walks

Wivenhoe Diary

Accommodation

Wivenhoe People

Town Council

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

  

The Wivenhoe Encyclopedia

More photographs of the Wivenhoe Methodist Church

The Methodist Church as it looked in 1966. This was before the renovations, in 1971, which included the cement render of the original red brick and the removal of the little side porches.

The Methodist Church as it looked until 2006 (photo by Geoffrey King - 2004) 

The Church, after a repaint in 2006 (photo Geoffrey King)

Right: The present interior (photo by Geoffrey King)

 

 

 

 

 

The building in Chapel Road in 1938 which by then had become known as the Parish Hall (photo via Geoffrey King)

Click here for the history of the Wivenhoe Methodist Church

 

Last updated:
05 January 2015

This site is maintained by Webmaster Eugene Kraft. 

Regarding the contents of these pages, your attention is drawn to this legal notice